Day 25 of 31

Thursday, May 29, 2008 5 Comments A+ a-

Lest anyone think that I have it all together, here's proof that laundry has overtaken my life. There's an identical pile of laundry on the other side of the room.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

5 comments

Write comments
Amazing Racer
AUTHOR
9:16 AM delete

Glad I'm not the only one whose laundry is taking over the home!

Reply
avatar
LPDraper
AUTHOR
9:46 AM delete

This is SO funny because I almost did the exact same post right before we left for vacation. For 3 days I couldn't see our bedroom floor because of the piles. Glad I'm not the only one! :)

Reply
avatar
Haley
AUTHOR
1:37 PM delete

That looks just like my laundry room! Only my pile is bigger! I'm glad to know I'm not the only mommy who has to do laundry 24/7 and still isnt caught up!!

Reply
avatar
9:41 PM delete

WOW! I have been out of the LOOP! I was reviewing your 31 days and came across the bathroom picure, which led me to search for your news. Although a surprise, what a blessing, congrats!

Reply
avatar
Carrie
AUTHOR
7:10 AM delete

Don't worry. There's an identical pile in my house too!

Thankfully I married a man who could care less if the bedroom isn't always picked up.

Reply
avatar