Day 21 of 31

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 6 Comments A+ a-

This is not our bathroom, but it's an idea of where I've spent most of the past 24 hours; either "morning" sickness has reared its ugly head or I caught one heck of a bug. You be the judge.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
Mary
AUTHOR
8:26 PM delete

Probably not the best post to offer my congratulations, but oh well! CONGRATULATIONS! :)

Reply
avatar
Doodlebug
AUTHOR
9:45 PM delete

Ewww.....my bet is on morning sickness. Feel better soon!

Reply
avatar
Melissa King
AUTHOR
11:01 PM delete

You poor thing! I am so sorry, there is absolutely NOTHING worse than puking..as far as being sick goes. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!

Reply
avatar
crystal
AUTHOR
5:58 AM delete

I'll be praying that whatever it is eases up soon. Its no fun being sick...

Crystal

Reply
avatar
Heather
AUTHOR
6:16 AM delete

I'm sorry for your pregnancy sickness (I refuse to call it morning sickness when it has nothing to do with the morning!!) ... this too shall pass!

Blessings!
~Heather :)

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
9:47 AM delete

So sad for you, Jenn. Hugs!

Reply
avatar