Day 20 of 31

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 3 Comments A+ a-

Happy 30th Anniversary Mom and Dad! Thank you for showing how much hard work goes into a marriage and that love is often a choice, not a feeling. I love you two!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
CPT Mom
AUTHOR
8:57 PM delete

Congrats to the happy couple!

I am so grateful that you all have such a fine example of love.

Reply
avatar
crystal
AUTHOR
5:56 AM delete

Congrats to your mom and dad!

Reply
avatar
crystal
AUTHOR
5:59 AM delete

.......And to you and your siblings for having such wonderful parents...

Crystal

Reply
avatar