Day 2 of 31

Friday, May 02, 2008 4 Comments A+ a-

Ahhh... the simple joy of ice cream cones!


Apparently, one cone wasn't enough and Devyn swiped a bite from Nana's cone too.

Hudson was far more interested in playing than eating ice cream, but if you look closely you can see the brown ring of ice cream around his little mouth.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
Jaime
AUTHOR
12:29 PM delete

I'm enjoying your 'daily life' pictures! Can't wait to see the rest

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
1:15 PM delete

Are these pictures from today? The wind has been ferocious all day! We about blew away walking from Hobby Lobby to our van!
Love, Sarah

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
5:12 PM delete

Oh, my what beautiful pictures of your children! I can't believe Hudson's hair now- Wow!!! And Devyn is beginning to look more like you! It's amazing how quickly they grow...

:)

Reply
avatar
Liz
AUTHOR
5:26 PM delete

These are great pictures! I love Hudson's hair! :)

Reply
avatar