Day 16 of 31

Friday, May 16, 2008 8 Comments A+ a-

Do you think its time for a haircut?! (Thanks for the photo, Justin!)

NOT enjoying his first haircut!

The haircut is growing on me, although I did mourn the loss of those beautiful curls!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

8 comments

Write comments
Haley
AUTHOR
2:16 PM delete

Awwww!! He looks so handsome! Look at how big and beautiful his eyes are!

Reply
avatar
LPDraper
AUTHOR
3:07 PM delete

He looks so handsome and grown up! I love it!

Reply
avatar
3:30 PM delete

He doesn't look like a baby anymore! I love his new do!

Reply
avatar
Becoming Me
AUTHOR
7:30 PM delete

Ohhhhh he is precious both ways...I can understand why it would be hard for you to say goodbye to those curls.

Reply
avatar
Kamma
AUTHOR
12:22 AM delete

Wow, Hudson looks so different! His eyes sure pop out...he's gonna be a heart-breaker!

Reply
avatar
Wendy
AUTHOR
2:26 PM delete

He is getting so big! I love his new haircut!

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
8:31 PM delete

Let me back up....
Love the pictures. I may try that next month.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you and your family.

I love watching little children with books...cute pic of Devyn.

Little Hudson's haircut is very cute.

Reply
avatar
sean
AUTHOR
5:56 AM delete

don't worry jenn, the haircut is growing on him too...even if he doesn't realize it.

Reply
avatar