Day 15 of 31

Thursday, May 15, 2008 2 Comments A+ a-

Whenever I notice that Devyn’s been quiet and absent for a while, I tiptoe into her bedroom to find her head buried in a book. She’s taking after her mama!! (Excuse the obvious bed head, that’s the jungle I have to tame every morning!)

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
HappyMama
AUTHOR
11:36 AM delete

That reminds me of Brooklyn! They're both going to be bookworms.

Reply
avatar
Becoming Me
AUTHOR
2:26 PM delete

That is too cute

Reply
avatar