Day 11 of 31

Sunday, May 11, 2008 3 Comments A+ a-

To all you lovely mothers, grandmothers, and aunts out there... Happy Mother's Day!


And to my husband, without which I would not have a reason to celebrate today. Thank you for loving me, supporting me, and for those beautiful children of ours. I love you!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
Jaime
AUTHOR
10:09 AM delete

Do you ever just feel amazed that you're a mom? I do sometimes! :)

Reply
avatar
CPT Mom
AUTHOR
3:02 PM delete

Happy Mother's Day.

Another beautiful shot.

Reply
avatar
crystal
AUTHOR
12:42 PM delete

Happy Mothers Day! (late)
Blessings
Crystal

Reply
avatar