Day 1 of 31

Thursday, May 01, 2008 11 Comments A+ a-

For the next 31 days I'm going to post a picture (or pictures) depicting daily life around the house of Munchkin Land. I'm borrowing this idea from Wendy at Showered With Grace. Enjoy!

There are times, when I look in my rearview mirror, that I'm both surprised and in awe that those two belong to me.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

11 comments

Write comments
Amazing Racer
AUTHOR
9:03 AM delete

Adorableness. Looking forward to seeing your life in pictures.

Reply
avatar
HappyMama
AUTHOR
9:54 AM delete

Precious picture! I love how you captured that.. Can't wait to see your life in pictures over the next month! It's a fun idea. May have to do it soon.

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
10:21 AM delete

And boy do they look alike! It will be interesting to see if your third one follows suite or goes the Spanish route:)
Love, Sarah

Reply
avatar
Tami
AUTHOR
10:32 AM delete

What a great idea. Great picture....I love looking in my rearview mirror and seeing all of my kids.

Reply
avatar
Wendy
AUTHOR
12:00 PM delete

Love this picture! So glad you are doing this! :)

Reply
avatar
Deidre
AUTHOR
12:24 PM delete

Great picture. I love this idea.

Reply
avatar
Liz
AUTHOR
5:59 PM delete

What a fun picture! Your kids are so adorable! I wish I could see all 4 of my kiddos in my mirror. But we have an old station wagon and one has to sit in the way back! :)

Great idea that you and Wendy are doing. I might just do this on my blog too. :)

Reply
avatar
CPT Mom
AUTHOR
6:16 PM delete

Love this idea.

And I really love this picture!

I didn't know you were a photographer as well as a writer :)

Reply
avatar
Heather
AUTHOR
7:03 PM delete

What agreat idea - I ~LOVE~ that picture!!

Blessings!
~Heather

Reply
avatar
Stephanie
AUTHOR
3:39 PM delete

I was thinking the SAME thing just today!!

We are so blessed :)

Reply
avatar
Haley
AUTHOR
5:41 PM delete

That is a GREAT picture! You are so creative!

Reply
avatar