Zoning Out

Friday, April 04, 2008 11 Comments A+ a-

While this picture might look all sentimental and sweet, don't be fooled. We're both so sick that we're just zoning out to television. But I do love having an excuse to cuddle with my little guy... snot-covered nose and all.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

11 comments

Write comments
Amazing Racer
AUTHOR
6:59 PM delete

Those curls are just too precious.

Reply
avatar
Deidre
AUTHOR
7:00 AM delete

I secretly love it when my kids aren't feeling well for no other reason than to cuddle with them.

Reply
avatar
Becoming Me
AUTHOR
8:12 AM delete

Awww. Precious photo!

Reply
avatar
9:40 AM delete

I wish I could get Ty to snuggle with me like that!

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
1:52 PM delete

Well, my dear, you two are just beautiful sick and all!! love you...feel better! Amy

Reply
avatar
Liz
AUTHOR
8:50 PM delete

What a beautiful picture!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
12:15 AM delete

I love that picture. It might just be one of my new favorites. It's a beautiful picture and it doesn't look like you're zoning out.

Reply
avatar
Stacey
AUTHOR
8:40 AM delete

Oh hon, I feel for you. I am nursing sick kiddos as well.

Hugs.

Reply
avatar
Melody
AUTHOR
11:37 PM delete

The picture is gorgeous, but I'm sure the memory of times spent like this all cuddled up with Hudson are a much more priceless thing.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
7:00 AM delete

Jen, what an awesome photo of you and your precious son.

This is a treasure.

Hugs and hope you are all feeling better today!!

Colleen

Reply
avatar
CPT Mom
AUTHOR
9:13 PM delete

Love the picture.

Do not love the virus that just landed at our house.

Do they travel through cyberspace??

Reply
avatar