Like Father, Like Son

Thursday, April 10, 2008 4 Comments A+ a-


I came into the bedroom to find Jon and Hudson sleeping in the exact same position; left arm under their head and the right arm thrown over their face. Think they're related?! (Sorry for the grainy quality of the photo; my phone camera had to do in a pinch.)


I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
Becoming Me
AUTHOR
7:59 AM delete

Tooo cute!

Reply
avatar
crystal
AUTHOR
8:26 AM delete

How sweet!

Reply
avatar
Amazing Racer
AUTHOR
9:23 PM delete

sweet.
gotta love a dad and his boy

Reply
avatar