Engagement Photos

Thursday, April 10, 2008 5 Comments A+ a-



My sister, Courtney, and her fiance, Jeremy, had their engagement photos taken last Saturday. They are an incredibly photogenic couple! Bob, is the photographer and the father of my dear friend, Kamma; we hung out so much as children that her parents became my second family. I even think I freaked Jeremy's mom out a little when I called Bob "Dad" yesterday at the appointment. (No, Julie, I swear I don't call stranger men "Dad".) Didn't he do an incredible job?!

I got so teary watching this slide show; I know I'm going to be a wreck at the wedding. It's surreal; my baby sister is getting married!!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

5 comments

Write comments
crystal
AUTHOR
8:42 AM delete

Wonderful Job! Such a cute loving couple.

Reply
avatar
HappyMama
AUTHOR
9:10 AM delete

I can't believe Courtney is getting married! Her and Jeremy make such a gorgeous couple, and you can obviously tell they are in love. I can't wait to see what she looks like in her wedding dress!!

Reply
avatar
proud parents
AUTHOR
9:33 AM delete

Those are great pictures and your sister is absolutely beautiful! The two of you really look alike.

Reply
avatar
11:24 AM delete

I agree with my sister...you two do look alike, both beautiful! Those are precious pictures!!

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
3:48 PM delete

Yep, stunning! Please tell Courtney she looks amazing in them and that you can just see the love between them. Can't wait for the wedding!
Love, Sarah

Reply
avatar