Thunk!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008 9 Comments A+ a-

That sound was my heart falling… again… for this little guy!


Stitches were taken out on Monday and none too easily I might add. He is most definitely afraid of anything resembling a doctor, a hospital, a nurse, or the like. But the cut is healing nicely, don’t you think?


I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

9 comments

Write comments
Melody
AUTHOR
12:13 PM delete

He's a fast healer. That will probably come in handy if he's anything like his daddy.

I never can get over how adorable he is !

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
12:59 PM delete

I love that picture!!!

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
6:47 AM delete

So cute. Glad that part is all over with.

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
6:47 AM delete

So cute. Glad that part is all over with.

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
1:35 PM delete

Ugh...I know that feeling!

But I think the scar makes him look sorta manly!

Reply
avatar
Wendy
AUTHOR
4:47 PM delete

Looks like it is healing well. Such a cute little guy!

Reply
avatar
Dana Marie
AUTHOR
5:51 PM delete

does he look a little like Christine - esp when she was younger? he's ridiculously cute regardless, I'm so glad you brought him the other week!

Reply
avatar
Stacey
AUTHOR
4:27 PM delete

Oh my! What a cutie!!! And it really has healed quickly! What a blessing.

Reply
avatar
Overwhelmed!
AUTHOR
7:53 AM delete

Oh, your poor little baby. I know he'll heal quickly.

Snuggle Bug had a nasty, deep scratch and I stressed for a couple of months, worrying that he'd be scared for life. He healed just fine and now you'd never know he had that nasty scratch.

Reply
avatar