Something Important to Say

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 8 Comments A+ a-

Within the past week, Hudson has started using his hands in “conversation”. He will literally sit and chat with you for 15-20 minutes, waving his hands to emphasis his points, nodding in agreement with you, and babbling a mile a minute. He obviously has something very important to say. (Unfortunately, you can't hear his adorable voice as he babbles. Stupid sound!)

video


Here’s the best part. At our bible study on Sunday, Jon and I were showing off this video to the other couples. (We’ve turned into those kinds of parents… the ones that are constantly showing off pictures and videos any chance we get.) When Pastor Jim asked us who he learned this from, I started uttering the words, “We have no idea.” But I cut myself off mid-sentence as I realized that I was gesturing vigorously with my hands. Everyone burst into laughter as I turned a bright shade of red. Doh! I guess I’m the pot…

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

8 comments

Write comments
Melissa King
AUTHOR
4:49 PM delete

That is adorable! I love how kids pick up on the things we do and say. Cody has started saying "Sweet Dude" :)
Cute Cute video...I wish I could hear it.

Reply
avatar
proud parents
AUTHOR
7:45 PM delete

Oh...so adorable. Ava does the same thing. I really wish I could hear his sweet voice!!

Reply
avatar
Jason
AUTHOR
8:01 PM delete

What I find amusing is if you watch the video, you'll notice that the person that Hudson is sitting on is making the hand motions without even realizing it...

Reply
avatar
Dana Marie
AUTHOR
8:45 PM delete

i laughed the first time, and laughed harder the second time... he's so cute!!

Reply
avatar
crystal
AUTHOR
9:42 PM delete

So Cute!

Reply
avatar
Kamma
AUTHOR
10:52 PM delete

As I watched the video, I couldn't help but think, "yep, that's Jennifer's kid!" So adorable!

Reply
avatar
Liz
AUTHOR
4:01 PM delete

That is so funny! What a cute little guy!

Reply
avatar
9:19 AM delete

I love that more than life itself!

Reply
avatar