Eating Cake

Monday, February 18, 2008 6 Comments A+ a-

This is a far cry from Devyn's first birthday who when she had her first nibble of frosting, shuddered and then refused to eat any more.

video

We had a wonderful celebration of Hudson's first birthday on Saturday, with family and friends. It wasn't small by any means, but such in the case in big families. It is so hard to believe my baby is now a year old.

Happy Birthday, Little Man!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
pedro
AUTHOR
5:33 PM delete

Happy birthday!

It's amazing how quickly they change.

Reply
avatar
Dana Marie
AUTHOR
7:34 PM delete

so stinkin' cute! -and I love Devyn's new profile picture (is that even called a profile pic?!) she's beautful!

Reply
avatar
Dana Marie
AUTHOR
7:34 PM delete

so stinkin' cute! -and I love Devyn's new profile picture (is that even called a profile pic?!) she's beautful!

Reply
avatar
Liz
AUTHOR
9:31 PM delete

That is great! :)

Happy Birthday to your sweet little man.

Reply
avatar
Sara
AUTHOR
7:21 AM delete

That is so funny becuase you Ethan was the same way as Devyn and Ashton was jus tlike Hudson! I wonder why? I hope you had a wonderful day!

Reply
avatar
Lorena
AUTHOR
9:07 AM delete

It is amazing that he is already a year old. He sure is enjoying that cake!

Reply
avatar