Ballerina Wannabe

Friday, February 01, 2008 7 Comments A+ a-

I have to admit, I’m finding the threes to be more difficult than the twos. However, every once in a while, I find Devyn so darn adorable and I can’t get enough of her. This week has been one of those times; one of those weeks where she’s just so much fun to be around!

This is a quick snippet from last night. Devyn received a trunk of dress-up clothes for her birthday (thank you, Papa Dave) and she has about seven outfits that are constantly being changed into, and out-of, on a nightly basis. Here she’s performing a “ballerina” dance and Hudson is being oh, so helpful in selecting the appropriate music.



video

Sorry for the grainy video, cell phone videos aren't the best quality, but will do in a pinch!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

7 comments

Write comments
HappyMama
AUTHOR
2:21 PM delete

I LOVE the way she keeps grabbing one side of her skirt and kind of pauses! So precious!! I don't know if you have a ballerina on your hands though, I think she's a princess!

Reply
avatar
Liberty
AUTHOR
2:42 PM delete

threes have been harder for us as well!

Reply
avatar
Liberty
AUTHOR
2:42 PM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
Lange Mom :o)
AUTHOR
8:23 PM delete

Too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply
avatar
10:53 AM delete

Thank you so much for your sweet congrats on my pregnancy! Your little girl is just adorable, but you already know that! Claire is going to be 3 in less than two weeks and I can already see more struggles ahead. :o) I wouldn't trade her for the world, though! Also, I LOVE Devyn's name; Paige was almost Claire's name!

And, I think I am going to have to get a wardrobe trunk for her 3rd birthday, she is always changing outfits and dancing! :o)

Keep enjoying your precious 3 yr. old!

~Julie~

Reply
avatar
Dana Marie
AUTHOR
9:05 PM delete

oh my gosh I love this! I even made Justin come to watch it with me for a glimse into the joy (and entertainment!) we have to look forward to. even he had to comment how cute and fun it looks!

Reply
avatar
Mike
AUTHOR
12:13 PM delete

Love this. Have a great week ahead.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

If you are interested in a photo challenge, please join me at http://www.mikeleonen.com/
Appreciate a visit even if you are not, though.

Reply
avatar