My Beautiful Morning

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 9 Comments A+ a-

Who wouldn’t feel lucky having these beautiful faces smile back at you in the mirror?!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

9 comments

Write comments
Amy
AUTHOR
9:21 AM delete

Aaahhh, yes! Gosh, those two are growing up. They look so much more mature than just a 3 months ago!

Hope the week is going well...let's talk soon! love you, Amy

Reply
avatar
Katy
AUTHOR
11:24 AM delete

They are absolutely adorable :)

Reply
avatar
Christina
AUTHOR
11:24 AM delete

I can't tell you how many times I found Aidan in that same exact spot! lol

Hope you are all feeling better.

Reply
avatar
AndiMae
AUTHOR
2:06 PM delete

Jenn! They are so beautiful! I seriously cannot get over how old Hudson looks and that hair! Are you guys feeling any better? I hope so!

Reply
avatar
2:25 PM delete

They are so precious! You are one blessed momma. :-)

Reply
avatar
6:47 PM delete

Oh, how incredibly cute! Little Hudson in that sink with his curly hair is just about enough to melt your heart...

Reply
avatar
Melissa King
AUTHOR
12:39 PM delete

They are both so so so cute! Lucky girl!

Reply
avatar
Elise
AUTHOR
8:10 PM delete

Of course! Especially with such humongous eyes! My goodness, Hudson- he's going to be a lady-killer! Already is, actually... Eliana, stop drooling, dear. ;)

Reply
avatar