Lord, Have Mercy

Friday, January 18, 2008 9 Comments A+ a-

I am so done with this virus that has invaded our house and our family. Out, I say, out! Our kitchen counter is littered with bottles; robitessun for Devyn's horrific cough that is still here, infant ibuprofen and tylenol for Hudson's fever (alternating between the two), Nyquil for Jon, Airborne for me, and we've just added an antibiotic to the counter too. "Why?" you ask. Well, after dealing with a 103-degree temperature at 3:00 this morning and Hudson being unable to breath, we took him to the doctor. That is where we found out that he has croup and an ear infection in his right ear. Poor, poor baby! It explains why he's so incredibly fussy, huh?

Pray for me... this mama is exhausted!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

9 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
7:34 PM delete

Oh sweetie, our prayers are with you guys.

Hoping the meds help real soon.

Love you all
Auntie C

Reply
avatar
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
9:21 PM delete

I pray you all heal quickly!

Reply
avatar
Sheri
AUTHOR
10:38 AM delete

I saw your prayer request for your sister on Adrienne's blog. I have PCOS too. I will be praying for her. Praying for your family too!

Sheri

Reply
avatar
Melissa King
AUTHOR
1:13 PM delete

Hang in there...this too shall pass.

Reply
avatar
Mary Hess
AUTHOR
5:46 PM delete

Praying for you!

Reply
avatar
6:00 PM delete

Oh, yuck! I know how horribly tiring sickness like this can be for the momma! Praying for you (and your kids!)

Reply
avatar
Overwhelmed!
AUTHOR
11:48 PM delete

Oh Jenn, I'm so sorry to hear of the sickness that is rampant in your household! It's especially hard when the little ones are sick, isn't it?

I pray you all get well soon! Take care!

Reply
avatar
Deidre
AUTHOR
8:38 PM delete

Oh, I can so relate. I'm sick of posting about somebody being sick in my house. I have a counter full of 'stuff' too. Hang in there. Springtime is comin' :)

Reply
avatar
Wendy
AUTHOR
7:11 AM delete

Hope everyone is better soon.

BTW, I sent you a Pampered Chef invite, you can order online if you are interested. Don't feel obligated. :)

Reply
avatar