In This Home

Thursday, January 10, 2008 10 Comments A+ a-

In this home…

We do second chances.
We do grace.
We do real.
We do mistakes.
We do “I’m sorry”.
We do loud… really well.
We do hugs.
We do family.
We do love.

I found this saying at a Hallmark store yesterday when I was shopping with my mom and sister. I love it! And not only do I want to find a wall-hanging with this imprinted on it, but I want this to be true of our home. Man… do I want this to be true of our home.


I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

10 comments

Write comments
Sarah
AUTHOR
11:00 AM delete

LOVE this Jenn! If you find it framed, let me know, I'm right with you, this would be a great home theme. Perhaps this, with a special verse below, would be perfect eh?
Love, Sarah

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
11:53 AM delete

That is just so great! Love it! Sounds perfect to me:)

Reply
avatar
CPT Mom
AUTHOR
2:40 PM delete

I love it!

And you and your family do this and do it well!

Reply
avatar
CPT Mom
AUTHOR
2:40 PM delete

PS: Is that a new link I see??

Did you out us?

:)

Reply
avatar
HappyMama
AUTHOR
3:45 PM delete

This is beautiful Jenn. Like Sarah said, if you find it framed, let me know where. I would love to have this for our home as well...so perfect!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
4:41 PM delete

Hallmark has this on a canvas. I saw it a year ago in Hallmark but theirs is lavender. I had an artist friend of mine do five of them for all the girls in my family. She did them exactly like the one in Hallmark but in different colors! I LOVED them because I LOVE what it says. My local Hallmark still sells them but I went to the Hallmark site and typed Grace and saw it on-line. Printed the picture....and the rest is history!
Angela in North Carolina

Reply
avatar
6:45 PM delete

Love the quote, but I love Hudson's silky blond curls the best!!!

Reply
avatar
7:37 PM delete

How very 'real'-grace..hugs..mistakes..love...If only every home could look like that!

Reply
avatar
Liberty
AUTHOR
1:54 AM delete

love it! love it! love it!

Reply
avatar
LPDraper
AUTHOR
3:29 PM delete

I LOVE it!

Reply
avatar