Awesome First Dance

Friday, January 25, 2008 8 Comments A+ a-

My sister, Christine, brought my attention to this YouTube video. As she says, "I wish I were that cool."



Courtney, does this give you and Jeremy ideas?

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

8 comments

Write comments
Liberty
AUTHOR
11:13 PM delete

I needed a good laugh! Thanks for sharing! That brought back alot of memories. If my husband and I had done that at our wedding his grandparents would have had heart attacks! :)

Reply
avatar
O Mama Mia
AUTHOR
5:08 AM delete

Oh my. No words.
At a recent wedding we went to when the bridal party entered the reception they did something like that, with the bride entering in boxing gloves & the groom getting "beat into submission".
And to think all we came up with was the Navy sword arch! ;)

Reply
avatar
Beth
AUTHOR
12:38 PM delete

I have seen this - but I think it is GREAT!! Look at the pure fun they are having - you can totally see in their faces - so what a wedding should be about!!! Thanks for sharing!
~Beth~

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
1:58 PM delete

Oh, how I wish I could be THAT cool...and that I could fill out a dress like that;)

Reply
avatar
pedro
AUTHOR
5:36 PM delete

That's pretty funny. I think it's the choreography from the ok go (a Denver band) "A Million Ways to Be Cool" video. It was choreographed by one of the band member's sisters. Check out the original here.

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
6:13 PM delete

Yeah... I don't see either of us being willing to do that. Like everyone else said though, I WISH we could

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
11:03 AM delete

Love it ! Love it! Love it!


BTW~I'm borrowing my mother-in-laws computer today.

Reply
avatar
Liz
AUTHOR
7:58 PM delete

That is too funny! Yeah, I agree...I wish I could be that cool! :)

Reply
avatar