Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thursday, December 13, 2007 7 Comments A+ a-

I wish I could fall asleep sitting up!

(While I was getting ready for the day, Hudson woke from his nap on the couch and starting crying. Within 3 minutes the crying stopped; I came out of the bathroom and found him asleep against the back of our couch. He's just too adorable for words!)

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

7 comments

Write comments
Paula
AUTHOR
7:20 AM delete

What a beautiful boy. I love those curls.

Reply
avatar
Dana Marie
AUTHOR
8:46 AM delete

he's so cute! -I'm concerned though: he had already woken up for the day and taken a nap by the time you were getting ready for the day? This mother thing is going to give me a swift kick I think... haha :)

Reply
avatar
Elise
AUTHOR
8:30 PM delete

Oh, those sweaty nap-curls! I could just eat him up! How could you stand not waking him up and squeezing him?
It's a good thing Eliana never falls asleep on the couch - she wouldn't be left alone. Her hair curls into heart-wrenching ringlets when she's sweaty...

Reply
avatar
Kati
AUTHOR
10:33 PM delete

I agree...too adorable for words!!!

Reply
avatar
10:53 AM delete

Yeah, I am with Elise - I am glad my kids slept in a crib because that way I couldn't scoop them up and eat up all their adorableness!!!

I LOVE this picture!!!

Reply
avatar
10:53 AM delete

Er, not that you aren't having him sleep places other than the couch. I didn't mean it to sound like you don't own or use a crib. Sheesh. Sorry.

Reply
avatar
Liz
AUTHOR
3:18 PM delete

What a beautiful little man. I love these pictures, they are so sweet!

Reply
avatar