I was gone 2 minutes!

Sunday, December 02, 2007 6 Comments A+ a-

I was putting a load of laundry in the washer, I was only gone two minutes. Look what I found under our bathroom sink.

Hudson opened the cabinet door and crawled in all by himself.

He is so proud of himself!

Of course Devyn wanted in on the action; I just LOVE this expression on Hudson's face. [And yes, that is pregnancy test in her hand. I hold on to them, don't you?]

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
Paula
AUTHOR
6:00 PM delete

I love the looks of innocence! I get those all the time.

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
8:06 PM delete

It doesn't take long for the mischief to begin does it! I'm with you, Hudson's looks are priceless! And the way Devyn is looking at that pregnancy, I have a feeling she's going to be just like we charting fools!
Love, Me

Reply
avatar
Rachelle
AUTHOR
1:07 PM delete

Funny, some of my girls' favorite photos are the ones that look EXACTLY like this... baby in pj's inside a cabinet.

And btw, my pregnancy test is safely preserved in acid-free clear plastic display envelope in the SCRAPBOOK!

Reply
avatar
Liz
AUTHOR
3:22 PM delete

Cute pictures! Your little ones are so precious. :)

Reply
avatar
Elise
AUTHOR
8:12 PM delete

Too fun! Devyn has such a sweet expression looking at that pregnancy test... dreamy. That's the way I always look! :)

Reply
avatar
Melody
AUTHOR
11:09 PM delete

LOL...this is too cute and her expression looking at that pregnancy test is priceless ! This will be a great picture to show her after she's married and thinking about starting a family. You can tell her she began thinking about many years ago lol.

Reply
avatar