Picture Me

Monday, November 05, 2007 7 Comments A+ a-

Rachelle from Seek First His Kingdom has tagged me for the “Picture Me” meme. I’m supposed to post a picture of me, write about it, and tag three people.

This isn’t a great picture by any means, but it’s incredibly sentimental to me. This is the three sisters and I September of 1999. We were picking up our sister, Allison, from the airport (with my parents of course) after being separated for three solid months. Alli had been at Remuda Ranch, an incredible facility that deals with eating disorders, for those months getting healthy. It was a wonderful reunion!

I'm going to tag Amy, Sarah, Dana, and anyone else who wants to play along.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

7 comments

Write comments
Dana Marie
AUTHOR
5:08 PM delete

look at you all! beautiful then and still gorgeous now! I remember what a joyous time this was for everyone

Reply
avatar
5:24 PM delete

Sisters are such wonderful blessings, aren't they? You're so lucky to have three!

Reply
avatar
Liberty
AUTHOR
7:58 PM delete

That is a great picture!

Reply
avatar
8:41 PM delete

I'm touched by the fact that you and your sisters embraced and welcomed Allison. She will always remember you all were there for her then.

Reply
avatar
Jennisa
AUTHOR
10:10 PM delete

Y'all are cute!

Can you send me your mailing address at jennisajoy@juno.com - it's getting time to get my christmas card list together!!!!

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
3:33 PM delete

I love, love, love this picture, Jenn. And look at little Courtney:)I can only imagine how you all felt at this moment! love, Amy

Reply
avatar
sean
AUTHOR
6:37 AM delete

look at all of those beautiful girls...my "sisters" i never had (and you're looking very tall, jen).

i definitely do miss you all a lot. it has been good to be in virginia, but i never realized how much i would actually miss colorado once i actually had the choice of where i would be. it's going to be weird to not be there at all this year.

i miss and love you all!

Reply
avatar