Mystery Solved

Thursday, November 15, 2007 6 Comments A+ a-

The mystery has been solved! Apparently our meter reads in the hundreds, but the computer that conducts the meter checks reads in the thousands. So basically when our water bill said that we used 49,000 gallons of water last month, we really only used 4,900. B-I-G difference! We should have some credit coming our way…

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
HappyMama
AUTHOR
11:06 AM delete

BIG oops, huh!?! =) Glad the mystery is solved. I was starting to wonder if lil' Devyn was getting up in the middle of the night and running water... j/k

Reply
avatar
11:18 AM delete

Oh no! Well I'm glad the problem is solved.

Reply
avatar
sean
AUTHOR
1:01 PM delete

phew!

Reply
avatar
Christina
AUTHOR
1:31 PM delete

So glad that got straightened out! Computers - ha! :-)

Reply
avatar
Melody
AUTHOR
2:23 PM delete

Oh I'm so glad you found out the problem. That's going to be a great blessing for your holidays. You shouldn't have to pay a water bill for a few months.

Reply
avatar
Katy
AUTHOR
4:20 AM delete

oh wow!!! What a relief!!! Glad you got it all figured out!!!

Reply
avatar