And the winner is...

Saturday, November 17, 2007 0 Comments A+ a-

Ok, I used a random integer generator from Random.org and the winner is...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

17

Timestamp: 2007-11-17 16:06:03 UTC

Number 17 is Amy from Carson and Declan Times! Congratulations Amy! I'll be in touch to get your mailing address and the Hobby Lobby gift certificate will be on its way. =)

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.