What's In a Name?

Friday, October 05, 2007 4 Comments A+ a-

Ok, because its Friday and my mind is already in weekend mode, and because I found this so hysterically funny at OMamaMia’s blog, I decided to join in the Naming Meme. Some of these turned out hysterically, others make no sense whatsoever.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car):
Mitzi Civic

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie):
Coffee Macadamia Nut (This one does not work so well for a “gansta” name.)

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name):
J-Glo (Yes, yes, I am already aware.)

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal):
Red Monkey

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, hospital where you were born):
Lynn St. Joseph (Doesn’t this sound just like a Soap Opera name?!)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first):
Gloje

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink):
The Green Mojito

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers):
Bob Alvin (I keep smiling, I’m reminded of Talladega Nights.)

9. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ):
Ann Christopher

10. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter):
Christopherson Cleveland

11. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower):
Autumn Rose

12. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”):
Strawberry Poloy

13. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree):
Dorito Oak (I’m very aware that my eating habits are not healthy.)

14. YOUR ROCK STAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft + fave weather element + “Tour”):
The Fishing Rain Tour (I’m borrowing my hubby’s hobby for this one…)

Please feel free to play along too. I hope everyone has a fun, restful weekend.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
HappyMama
AUTHOR
10:46 AM delete

How fun! I will have something up in a bit on my blog!!

Reply
avatar
O Mama Mia
AUTHOR
12:25 PM delete

Okay I'm dying! Oh where do I begin?? Green Mojito? Oh yeah!
Taladega Nights names? "This is my son, Walker. That's my other son, Texas Ranger." HAAHAH!!!!
Doritos? Really? GIRL!! ;)
Have a great weekend!

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
3:43 PM delete

I'm laughing here by myself, trying not to wake the kiddos! I just love your breakfast, Jenn. You're my kind of girl! Thanks for sharing J-Glo:))

Reply
avatar