Mile High Magic

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 6 Comments A+ a-

We're going to the World Series!!

(photos courtesy of the Denver Post)

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
Stacey
AUTHOR
8:51 AM delete

Ooooh Jenn!!! Congratulations! I KNOW EXACTLY how you are all feeling right now - since we were just there last year! It is so exciting, isn't it! Baseball fever.....5 nights in October....sigh....I am so glad you are enjoying this time!!

Hugs! (Oh, and GO ROCKIES!!!! - you know, once STL was not in contention, we have been cheering for the Rockies!)

Reply
avatar
Susan
AUTHOR
9:45 AM delete

Ohhhhh, I am soooo proud of my Colorado Rockies!!! I saw this on Yahoo and boy oh boy have we been waiting for this. I even have a Colorado Rockies jersey for my boy, but now it is too small. Bummer:(

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
9:51 AM delete

Awesome Awesome game!!!!This is going to be a fun next few weeks!

Reply
avatar
Dana Marie
AUTHOR
1:45 PM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
Dana Marie
AUTHOR
1:45 PM delete

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm hoping for Rockies vs. Indians in the World Series :) This is rocking my world!!!

Reply
avatar
Amazing Racer
AUTHOR
11:19 PM delete

Such sad news for us AZ fans...but your Rockies are on FIRE!!!! I'm hoping they win the WS.

Reply
avatar