We are SO hosed.

Saturday, September 15, 2007 12 Comments A+ a-

Hudson is 7 months old today... and he is giving us a run for our money.

  • At 5 1/2 months, he started crawling.
  • At 6 1/2 months, he was pulling himself up to a standing position.
  • While on vacation, he walked the length of the couch while holding on.
And then this morning, I woke up to this...


Yes, he's crawling up the stairs. We are so hosed... someone, please send help!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

12 comments

Write comments
crystal
AUTHOR
8:40 AM delete

So cute though... my sil. has stairs in her house except they are so steep...my girls both figured out how to go up them and then comd down on their rear ends when they were crawling (5 1/2 mths)..baby gates work wonders...they just get in moms way alot. lol.

Prayers
Crystal

Reply
avatar
Amanda
AUTHOR
8:58 AM delete

Yes, Ezekiel will be 8 months on Sunday and the stairs are his favorite hang out. Thank goodness for gates!

I always thought those people that said their kids walked at 9months were crazy but now I believe it.

Your stairs don't look very steep. Ours are steep!!!!

Reply
avatar
Susan
AUTHOR
1:11 PM delete

Wow,that is pretty advanced. My JR is almost 7 months and taking his time!

Reply
avatar
1:25 PM delete

Oh my, I know the feeling! Eli has always been the same way. Something about boys! :)

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
3:17 PM delete

Oh my gosh...you ARE hosed!! But he sure is cute doing those stairs. I wonder if his sister was encouraging the act? :) I've heard that the smaller guys often do all the stunts earlier...

Beautiful children, Jenn!

Reply
avatar
Wendy
AUTHOR
6:36 AM delete

I know this situation well. Both our girls have been climbers and were taking steps by 9 months and running by 10 months.

Looks like you'll have to put some gates up soon.

Reply
avatar
Jenn
AUTHOR
3:04 PM delete

Happy 7 month birthday Hudson!

Jenn

Reply
avatar
Joy
AUTHOR
8:30 PM delete

Love how Devyn is hanging out there, watching out for her little bro.

Yes, they do keep you on your toes. I can't keep up with mine!

Reply
avatar
Jennisa
AUTHOR
9:08 PM delete

I'm right there with ya sista! I think I might just be done having kiddos after this crazy active busy gal I have getting into everything! :)

Reply
avatar
Overwhelmed!
AUTHOR
12:09 AM delete

Oy Veh! You are in trouble. :) He is so cute! You know he'll be walking in now time! :)

Reply
avatar
12:58 PM delete

It happens so quickly! Hang in there, it only gets worse, lol, Just kidding. Gate time, maybe?

Reply
avatar
Elise
AUTHOR
7:44 AM delete

You need some sort of gate - although I don't know what would work right there! Look around, I'm sure there's something! In the meantime, you probably won't get much done... :)

Reply
avatar