Sunday Afternoon Pictures

Sunday, September 30, 2007 2 Comments A+ a-

Some pictures just need to be posted by themselves. These are from our Sunday afternoon, which I'll be sharing more about later. In the mean time, please enjoy these.

When I saw Courtney's boyfriend, Jeremy, sitting at Devyn's little play table, I ran to grab the camera. There's just something about a BIG guy playing with your little one that melts your heart. I wasn't prepared for the picture I caught, Devyn and Jeremy saying a prayer before "tea" time. I love this guy, he is such a great addition to our family.


The newest little Bronco fan! My dad and brothers-in-law are ecstatic to welcome to the fold of die-hard Bronco fans, seven-month-old Hudson Jay. Isn't he adorable?!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Stacey
AUTHOR
9:21 AM delete

Yes! Watching your slideshow above, these are the SAME two pics that stood out to me as amazing captures of life in your home right now. What a blessing!

Reply
avatar
Katy
AUTHOR
7:21 AM delete

Sooo adorable!!! Your kids are too cute! :)

Reply
avatar