Previous Post

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 4 Comments A+ a-

I had another post on here, in this place. However, it is still too hard, too raw, and too painful for Christine and Caleb. So, out of respect for them, I have taken it down and will await their readiness before posting it again.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
O Mama Mia
AUTHOR
6:59 AM delete

Praying all is well.

Reply
avatar
Katy
AUTHOR
2:26 PM delete

I admire that you made this decision and our sensitive to their feelings!

Reply
avatar
Elise
AUTHOR
7:47 PM delete

Oh, my. I just said a prayer to cover them...

Reply
avatar
crystal
AUTHOR
7:02 AM delete

I will be praying everything works out. You are so considertate to take in their feelings. Not many would do that.

Prayers
Crystal

Reply
avatar