The Beauty of Love

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 6 Comments A+ a-

The perfect sunset, the perfect pose, and her best friend... everything she wanted and more.

This one is most definitely going into a frame!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
Amy
AUTHOR
10:28 PM delete

Beautiful pictures, Jenn! What a sweet one of you and the bride!

Reply
avatar
Katy
AUTHOR
4:29 AM delete

Those are such beautiful pics!!!! :)

Reply
avatar
8:13 PM delete

What nice photos! They are beautiful. And I love the new pictures of your kids in the sidebar--so cute!

Reply
avatar
Stacey
AUTHOR
8:28 PM delete

Yes, I LOVE this pic of you and your friend, the bride! What a sweet, tender moment captured!

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
8:48 PM delete

That picture of you and Kim is priceless. It really captures the essence of the kind of friend you are to a T! This is what you do for me in every text, phone call, email, coffee date, or blog post. You're one in a million my friend!

Reply
avatar
Elise
AUTHOR
4:04 PM delete

Love love love the photo of you and her! Definitely frame it!!!

Reply
avatar