On a lighter note...

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 9 Comments A+ a-

I have recently been looking through old pictures and videos and am in awe of how much Devyn has changed in just over a year. Where does the time go?! I originally posted this video last summer, on my first blog. I watched it the other day and I couldn’t stop laughing! I just had to share what’s been a bright spot in this depression right now. Devyn is most definitely our dancing queen!



PS Thank you SO much for the encouraging notes and emails. You have no idea how touched I am by the support. Thank you…

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

9 comments

Write comments
HappyMama
AUTHOR
1:12 PM delete

I remember this video! It's just so precious. I love it when our little ones let loose and just dance their hearts out! What special moments...

By the way, after the video is over, you can find another Dancing Devyn video. This time, she's car-dancing. Too precious!

I'm glad you have found a bright spot today!

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
2:25 PM delete

I can not believe how much she has changed in a year. Sad!

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
2:45 PM delete

Oh, my gosh...she totally shakes her booty! So cute!

Reply
avatar
Jennisa
AUTHOR
3:02 PM delete

Boy, has she got the moves down! She IS a dancing queen! I love videos like that.

Glad you're keeping us all up to speed on how you're doing. I'm stalking your blog many times a day to see if you've updated!

***HUGS***

Reply
avatar
dareth
AUTHOR
4:38 PM delete

Well, it seems her cousin is following in her footsteps. Except our little one only likes to dance if mama joins in...and frankly, nobody wants to see that :)

Maybe we can get the girls dancing together next week. Can't wait to see you guys!!!

Reply
avatar
crystal
AUTHOR
9:07 PM delete

Im so glad you are finding things to cheer you. Laughter is good medicine. She is so cute in the video. Made me laugh and I need that right now too...

Now what I am going to do is go give my kids a great big hug and try to find humor in something they do tommorow.

I'll keep praying.

Blessings and prayers
Crystal

Reply
avatar
Liz
AUTHOR
9:45 PM delete

That was too cute! You have quite the little dancer on your hands.

Reply
avatar
10:22 AM delete

I am sorry I didn't check your blog earlier. I will be praying for you! Thanks for sharing and for being brave enough to ask for help when you needed it! You are loved by many!!! Hang in there.

Reply
avatar
Mary
AUTHOR
4:09 PM delete

Praying for you my friend. She is so cute! If you need me, I'm here!

Reply
avatar