Adventure (Flood) Pictures

Sunday, August 05, 2007 6 Comments A+ a-




Unfortunately, I don't have any photos of the flood itself; the camera wasn't found in time. But these are photos from the day of the recovery.

We're finally at the place where we are laughing about the situation; its a bit comical how this month has played out. Jon and I are even joking that God must have figured we'd do a horrible job at cleaning the basement ourselves, so He decided to intervene on my parents behalf.

Enjoy!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
Liz
AUTHOR
9:07 AM delete

I'm glad you are able to find humor in all this. Sometimes thats hard to do! :)

Happy Sunday!

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
1:45 PM delete

Oh my gosh...this is worse looking than I imagined! I am also glad you were able to find some humor in this:) Only three more days!!! That will be a good day! love, Amy

Reply
avatar
proud parents
AUTHOR
9:58 PM delete

I am with Amy. That is definitely worse than I imagined. It is so great that you only have three more days until you close on your house. I am so excited for you!

Reply
avatar
Jennisa
AUTHOR
10:56 PM delete

How exciting...3 days! You must be so busy getting things all ready (and dry)

Reply
avatar
2:42 AM delete

Oh my Goodness.....
I missed checking your blog for a few days and wow; so much going on.
I am please you can see the funny side now, but you must of been so stressed!
I hope the move goes well, can't wait to see photos of you all in your lovely new home.

Reply
avatar
The Artist
AUTHOR
5:42 PM delete

Hope all is getting better for you, Jenn. I know you are excited about moving into your own home and making special memories there! Prayng that your parent's home gets fixed fast and they have no more problems! I understand. Our ceiling fell in because of a shower leak upstairs - TWICE!

Reply
avatar