Winner of Pretty Panties

Friday, July 27, 2007 4 Comments A+ a-

Ok, first of all, wow! I am absolutely floored and in awe at the number of comments I got for this contest. I was not prepared, in any way, for how popular Victoria's Secret is. As one commenter wrote, what does that say about the state of all of our underwear?! And now on to the winner... Devyn was able to help me pick a winner, check out the video below.


#332 is.... One Mother's Love from the blog "What's He Up To Now?" So, One Mother's Love, I'll be waiting to hear from you. Please email me your full name and address, so I can get this little package on its way.

Thanks again to everyone for participating! I had so much fun and will probably participate again in the fall. Happy Friday!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
9:04 AM delete

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I can't believe I won this one with so many entries! I almost didn't even enter! I guess my husband will be happy, too! : ) Emailing you now... THANKS!!!

Reply
avatar
Laura
AUTHOR
9:14 AM delete

Hey, come on over today to see what I've given you. (Actually, a few things!)

Reply
avatar
shoeaddict
AUTHOR
11:21 AM delete

How cute!!

Reply
avatar
Annabelle
AUTHOR
9:27 PM delete

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for hosting this drawing!

Reply
avatar