Shhhh.... Don't Tell!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 30 Comments A+ a-

I did something crazy, fun, and totally unlike me this past weekend.

Now, you know me, I am as open and real as they get. There are very few topics that are taboo for me and very little that I won’t share. However, per Jon’s request, this is something that he prefers I keep off the blog. With so many real-life family and friends that read this blog, he doesn’t want everyone to know. However, I’m just dying to share it with my blogging friends, yet at the same time respect my husband’s wishes. So, if you’re interested in hearing about this crazy, wild event in my life, leave me a comment with your email address and I’ll send you a behind-the-scenes post.

PS I really wish that blogger had some kind of “private” post thing, like Wordpress does. I envy Jon’s cousin’s ability to post things for private-eyes only!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

30 comments

Write comments
10:09 AM delete

Well, now I'm dying to know. :) Pretty-please?

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
10:24 AM delete

Ooh, I'm dying to know!! Do tell!!
ja_berch@yahoo.com

Reply
avatar
HappyMama
AUTHOR
10:40 AM delete

I want to know... You have my email!!!

Reply
avatar
Lorena
AUTHOR
11:01 AM delete

Count me in! gringalinda1@hotmail.com

Reply
avatar
angeleyes Blue
AUTHOR
11:46 AM delete

cOUNT ME IN ALSO. I promise not to tell--I think. I never lie except when we are talking about Santa and the Easter Bunny.
GLTucker@earthlink.net

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
12:07 PM delete

Gotta know:)

Reply
avatar
12:08 PM delete

Okay, this sounds crazy! If I don't find out, I will always wonder what in the world it was. Tell me what you did!

jsmusic82s@yahoo.com

Reply
avatar
The Artist
AUTHOR
12:54 PM delete

Okay - you're killing me!
My new email addy is maryhess2003@gmail.com

HURRY UP AND SEND IT TO ME!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
1:20 PM delete

I HAVE to know...is it a tattoo??
angela conklin
a friend thru your entries
conoil@yahoo.com

Reply
avatar
Dana
AUTHOR
1:34 PM delete

unless I already got the email about your secret--don't be such a tease! shoot me an email!

Reply
avatar
Jennisa
AUTHOR
1:59 PM delete

I LOVE a good secret!

jennisajoy@juno.com

a tattoo? a piercing? :)

Reply
avatar
LPDraper
AUTHOR
2:11 PM delete

You are so funny! This bloggy friend would love to know! :)

I think you already have my email... if not it's lpdraper@gmail.com

Reply
avatar
3:04 PM delete

Alright, add me to the list!

breathoflife.ministries@yahoo.com

Reply
avatar
O Mama Mia
AUTHOR
3:11 PM delete

Girl! You cannot possibly link me & NOT tell me!!! ;) Beg my best cousin evah to let you tell me!! I keep family secrets really wel, too!! ;)
And yes, privacy is wonderful!! You should switch over to WP!!!

Reply
avatar
Wendy
AUTHOR
3:33 PM delete

I think you have my email. Count me in too.

Reply
avatar
aggiejenn
AUTHOR
3:46 PM delete

Sign me up for the private posts! ;-) You have my email.

Reply
avatar
Stacey
AUTHOR
4:11 PM delete

I am DYING over here girl!!! What did you do??? Tatt? Piercing? What????

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
6:08 PM delete

Hey! I already know and for more time with Devyn & Hudson my lips will be closed to the rest of the family.

Dad Glover

Reply
avatar
8:27 PM delete

Do tell!!!!

angelmom1165@yahoo.com

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
8:19 AM delete

I want to know too! lisamrentschler@msn.com

Reply
avatar
dareth
AUTHOR
8:23 AM delete

It appears that leaving a post like this will help you to find out who's really checking in on you, huh?

How fun!

Reply
avatar
Org Junkie
AUTHOR
9:56 AM delete

How intriguing. Do tell!

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
11:06 AM delete

Inrtiguing, but I don't need to know.

Reply
avatar
proud parents
AUTHOR
12:40 PM delete

Oh, I can't wait! Please tell!! My email address is kkbabyblog@yahoo.com.

Reply
avatar
Elise
AUTHOR
1:16 PM delete

Oooh, I think I could maybe bribe Dad Glover - my kids are cute, too! ;)
I can't believe I'm saying this... but I'll go crazy if I don't know.
elisehooper(at)hotmail(dot)com

Reply
avatar
Heather
AUTHOR
6:07 PM delete

hmm...my curiousity is burning! hshea@hotmail.com

Reply
avatar
Rachel
AUTHOR
10:30 PM delete

Oh, man! I wanna know! RachelHarmon(at)comcast(dot)net .:)

Reply
avatar
7:34 AM delete

Dear Jen

Oh My goodness, you know how to get me dying of curiosity!!!!!

Please tell me!!!!!
jenjenqld@gmail.com

Reply
avatar
AndiMae
AUTHOR
12:21 PM delete

Okay girlie...I must know too! I think you already have my email, but just in case: theasbeesATyahooDOT.com

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
6:10 PM delete

Oh, boy, my nosyness knows no bounds!!! fruitinseason@yahoo.com

:)

Reply
avatar