A Night in Bethlehem

Sunday, July 15, 2007 14 Comments A+ a-

Do you all mind if I brag for a bit? I just have to share these pictures. Do you remember this post, where I talked about Hudson’s first paying job? Well, I promised you some photos of the finished product and here they are! Group Publishing is getting ready to release A Night in Bethlehem to churches nationwide and guess whose precious face will be portraying baby Jesus? Yep, my handsome, little boy. Isn’t he the cutest?! Of course, I think he’s the palest looking “Jesus” I’ve ever seen.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

14 comments

Write comments
6:10 PM delete

That is SO beautiful.
What a wonderful first job, he looks gorgeous!

Reply
avatar
Stacey
AUTHOR
11:20 PM delete

Oh my heavens!! I had forgotten about this! But Jen, wow! He is so cute - pale yes, but DARLING!!!! Such treasures to keep for sure!!

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
5:43 AM delete

Yea!! That is precious!!

Reply
avatar
dareth
AUTHOR
11:11 AM delete

How fun!!
I will be watching for him around the holiday time :)

Reply
avatar
aggiejenn
AUTHOR
1:47 PM delete

How cute!! And we can say we knew him when...

:-)

Reply
avatar
Mike
AUTHOR
2:38 PM delete

That's a winner.

Hudson just earned more than what I get from Google ads. :)


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

http://www.mikeleonen.com/

Reply
avatar
3:39 PM delete

Hudson is so precious!

Reply
avatar
4:59 PM delete

Get that kid to Hollywood!! :)
Blessings!
Joy

Reply
avatar
Deidre
AUTHOR
5:27 PM delete

Oh, that's so cool. What a neat gift he'll have to look back on when he gets older. And, yes, he is the palest Jesus, but he is so cute!!

Oh, and thanks for your comment on my blog. Very sweet.

Reply
avatar
Org Junkie
AUTHOR
7:21 PM delete

What a keepsake to have, very cool!

Reply
avatar
Jennisa
AUTHOR
9:01 PM delete

I love Group publishing! They are great! What a wonderful memory for you to share with him when he gets older!

Reply
avatar
Dana
AUTHOR
6:47 PM delete

haha, this is awesome! he doesn't match Mary necessarily, but i'm sure no one else will notice. haha!

Reply
avatar
proud parents
AUTHOR
9:13 PM delete

That is so neat! I am sure he will enjoy looking back at that when he is older.

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
11:11 AM delete

How cute! He makes a great Jesus:)

Reply
avatar