Meme and PicturesWhile Jon and the kids are sleeping, I'm taking this nice, quiet Sunday afternoon to slip online for a little while. I wanted to write something that would take very little thought, so I decided to tackle the meme from Rachel's tag. It was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be...
Four Jobs I Have Had:
- I’ve been at my current job, Human Resources, for 8 years!
- Retail Associate at Things Remembered
- Server for Perkins Restaurants
- David’s Bridal
Four Films I Can Watch Over & Over:
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
- Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- 13 Going on 30
- Sweet Home Alabama
Four Places I have lived:
- I have lived in only 3 cities and towns my entire life, all in Colorado.
Four Favorite TV shows:
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Gilmore Girls
- What Not to Wear
- Jon & Kate + Eight (Hysterical)
Four Favorite Foods:
- Salad at Olive Garden
- Asian Sesame Chicken Salad at Panera Bread
- Chicken and steak fajitas at Chili’s
- Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger and fries at Wendy’s
Four Websites I visit Daily:
- Google Reader
- Google News
- My Job's Internal Website
Four Places I Would Love to Be:
- On a beach, preferably Mexico.
- Camping in the mountains.
- On a ski slope, preferably a non-black-diamond trail.
- In my house, with the children asleep, sharing a glass of wine with Jon.
Now, I get to tag... whoever wants to participate.
I thought I'd leave you all with a darling slideshow of my kiddos. After all, I have to share just how adorable they are! Enjoy.