Meme and Pictures

Sunday, July 29, 2007 9 Comments A+ a-

While Jon and the kids are sleeping, I'm taking this nice, quiet Sunday afternoon to slip online for a little while. I wanted to write something that would take very little thought, so I decided to tackle the meme from Rachel's tag. It was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be...

Four Jobs I Have Had:
  • I’ve been at my current job, Human Resources, for 8 years!
  • Retail Associate at Things Remembered
  • Server for Perkins Restaurants
  • David’s Bridal

Four Films I Can Watch Over & Over:

  • How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
  • Lord of the Rings Trilogy
  • 13 Going on 30
  • Sweet Home Alabama

Four Places I have lived:

  • I have lived in only 3 cities and towns my entire life, all in Colorado.

Four Favorite TV shows:

  • Grey’s Anatomy
  • Gilmore Girls
  • What Not to Wear
  • Jon & Kate + Eight (Hysterical)

Four Favorite Foods:

  • Salad at Olive Garden
  • Asian Sesame Chicken Salad at Panera Bread
  • Chicken and steak fajitas at Chili’s
  • Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger and fries at Wendy’s

Four Websites I visit Daily:

  • Google Reader
  • Yahoo
  • Google News
  • My Job's Internal Website

Four Places I Would Love to Be:

  • On a beach, preferably Mexico.
  • Camping in the mountains.
  • On a ski slope, preferably a non-black-diamond trail.
  • In my house, with the children asleep, sharing a glass of wine with Jon.

Now, I get to tag... whoever wants to participate.

I thought I'd leave you all with a darling slideshow of my kiddos. After all, I have to share just how adorable they are! Enjoy.



I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

9 comments

Write comments
shoeaddict
AUTHOR
4:54 PM delete

Oh, it's perfect! Somewhere Over the Rainbow (my FAV version) played while I watched your adorable slideshow.

Reply
avatar
Jennisa
AUTHOR
5:41 PM delete

I loved hearing more about you! We have some of the same taste in movies...I love those fun ones you chose! And, Jon and Kate+8...it makes you slap yourself for thinking you have it rough sometimes, huh? :) And, gotta love Grey's! FUN! OH, and Olive Garden....geez....I have a feeling if we lived closer together, maybe we'd be good friends......... :)

Reply
avatar
5:54 PM delete

I liked the black and white aspect of your slide show. Kinda looks like an old silent film reel. Cool visual effect! Cute kids too :)

Reply
avatar
1:45 PM delete

Precious Pics!!!!!!!!!

Reply
avatar
Liz
AUTHOR
11:15 PM delete

That was a fun meme! I thought I was the only mommy out there that watched Gilmore Girls! :) I loved that show!

Your little ones are so precious! Very sweet pictures.

Reply
avatar
Kati
AUTHOR
11:24 PM delete

I love the pictures!!! I can't get over how much your children look alike!!!

Reply
avatar
HappyMama
AUTHOR
12:46 PM delete

Fun meme... thanks for sharing. I participated!

Your kids are so cute. I just love how sweet Devyn is with Hudson in the photos. Just so precious!!

Reply
avatar
7:35 AM delete

Great pictures and neat list. I may participate if I don't decide my list will bore everyone silly! :) ---Lynn

Reply
avatar
Damselfly
AUTHOR
7:42 PM delete

I love the slideshow!

Reply
avatar