Challenge Button

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 0 Comments A+ a-

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For those that are participating in Christine's Honor Your Husband - 30 Day Challenge and want to use the button during these 30 days, send me an email and I reply with the html code. (I keep trying to post the code here but it won't do it for me. Does anyone know how to post html code as text?!) When you get it, just copy and paste the code into the sidebar of your template. If you have any questions, feel free to email me and I'll try to help. Enjoy!

I'll be posting my hopes and goals for this challenge, along with the reasons I'm participating in it, later this afternoon.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.