Boogie Wonderland

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 11 Comments A+ a-

Jon recently downloaded one of the songs from the film "Happy Feet" for Devyn, much to her delight. She now knows the song by heart and begs to hear it again and again. She'll do her best to mimic the tap-dancing penguin and will even sing along. She has the breathing down to the second! She had entertained the family for hours...

We dare you to watch and not laugh out loud at our little tap-dancin' fool!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

11 comments

Write comments
Jennisa
AUTHOR
6:55 AM delete

I LOVE the looking up and breaths and the AHHHHHHHHHHH! She's too cute!

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
7:23 AM delete

Very entertaining. Colton loved it too. He clapped for Devyn. I have to say her taking a breath was the best part. She does have that song down.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
8:08 AM delete

Okay...I realize that she is my granddaughter, but that girl has groove!!! What a talented 2 year old! I laughed so hard I cried...she is SO PRECIOUS!

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
9:30 AM delete

She's got some moves! I think that Parker and Devyn should get together and have a dance party:)

Reply
avatar
aggiejenn
AUTHOR
6:36 PM delete

How adorable! She's got some talent. :-)

Reply
avatar
Elise
AUTHOR
9:57 PM delete

Okay - I put my hot tea down just to watch this - and you won the dare! Thanks for the laugh - she's precious!

Reply
avatar
Jennisa
AUTHOR
10:16 PM delete

I tagged you...
http://mysweetlittlefamily.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
Dana
AUTHOR
10:39 PM delete

this is SO cute!! i also love when she holds the long note hands in the air and then catches a few deep breaths. haha!

Reply
avatar
Kristin Broughton
AUTHOR
8:42 AM delete

Ty watched her and his response was "She's Funny!"

Reply
avatar
Posselts
AUTHOR
11:48 AM delete

I love it!! She's ready for Broadway, Jenn!

Reply
avatar
11:03 AM delete

Skip Broadway! Bring her to LA and she can join the little dance outfit called the Figh Gnarts! ;)

Reply
avatar