Say Cheese

Monday, April 16, 2007 8 Comments A+ a-

These are the pictures you get when you leave a 2-year-old alone with your digital camera! Last week we went up to see the progress of our house (more on that later this week) and as I was talking to my mom, I could swear that I kept hearing the click of the camera. Sure enough, I looked in the backseat and there was Devyn, saying "cheese" and smiling into the camera while pushing the appropriate button. I laughed and told Jon that I just HAD to get these on the blog!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

8 comments

Write comments
9:03 AM delete

Too funny! I think every house should have a two-year old :)

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
2:30 PM delete

Well, I think she did a very nice job for her first time! And I love that she was saying "cheese":)

Reply
avatar
Jennisa
AUTHOR
8:39 AM delete

so funny!

Reply
avatar
Judi
AUTHOR
9:14 AM delete

Too cute. We have lots of these types of pictures too.

Reply
avatar
Posselts
AUTHOR
10:32 AM delete

That's hilarious, Jenn! You can tell Devyn has a perfect dose of her mom's spunk.

Reply
avatar
Elise
AUTHOR
9:51 PM delete

She's a natural - they're all quite eclectic and artistic! ;)

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
3:33 PM delete

Funny. They pick up quick what it is used for.

Reply
avatar
11:39 PM delete

Oh I had to laugh at these, I too have many, many of these types of photos. LOL

Reply
avatar