More Le'low, Pease!

Friday, April 06, 2007 10 Comments A+ a-

Yesterday we dyed Easter eggs for the very first time with Devyn. Needless to say we got SO, SO messy but had an absolute ball doing it. Devyn was completely enthralled with the process and made certain that we had plenty of her favorite color for the eggs, which happens to be yellow. (Either yellow really is her favorite color, or its one of the only colors she can say.) "More le'low, pease" resulted in approximately 8 yellow Easter eggs, out of two dozen!

Devyn and the infamous yellow egg and dye!
Me, around 2 years old, dying Easter eggs of my own.


Showing off our messy hands!

Enjoying our time as a family!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

10 comments

Write comments
12:02 PM delete

How precious. I still haven't decided whether or not to do eggs with Cosette this year--I'm not sure how brave I am :)

Reply
avatar
Stacey
AUTHOR
12:53 PM delete

Jenn!! Too cute! I am amazed at how much Devyn looks like you when you were little!

Great times! We are doing our eggs tomorrow!

Oh, and we received the most precious little baby card in the mail today from *some friends in Colorado*!! ;) Thank you!!! Very, very thoughtful.

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
3:51 PM delete

Thank you for your sweet comment.... I was going to say the same to you! It is so funny to see you holding a baby that looks just the size of mine:)

You and Devyn look so similar! You guys look like you had fun with the eggs. We're not doing eggs this year...but we did decorate cookies. Does that count? much love, Amy

Reply
avatar
Jennisa
AUTHOR
5:54 PM delete

Wish I could do that with my little girl...we have allergies to eggs, ho hum! You look like you had a blast! And, you look wonderful after just having a baby!

Reply
avatar
Overwhelmed!
AUTHOR
10:14 PM delete

Oh, how cute these pictures are! I love that you included on of you at around 2 years old.

I'm hoping to dye eggs with Snuggle Bug tomorrow. I'll have to take some pictures too.

Reply
avatar
dana
AUTHOR
9:36 AM delete

pictures are cute! you look great jenn--back to little and tiny for you!

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
1:57 PM delete

I love the speach of toddler/preschoolers. Le'low AH, cute!

I am not brave at all. I will maybe try the eggs next year. I am glad you all had fun.

Reply
avatar
6:33 PM delete

I can't believe how similar you and Devyn are!
You look amazing Jenn.
Hope you have a wonderful family Easter.

Reply
avatar
Haley
AUTHOR
2:52 PM delete

Kaydence is obsessed with blue... she has to wear it almost everyday!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
7:04 PM delete

How'd you get so skinny so fast?? I love the pictures of the 3 of you. And tell Devyn my favorite color is le'low, too!

;)

Reply
avatar