The Many Faces of Hudson

Saturday, April 21, 2007 9 Comments A+ a-

And I thought Devyn had an expressive face...

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

9 comments

Write comments
The Artist
AUTHOR
7:19 PM delete

What a cutie!!

Reply
avatar
8:06 PM delete

He is an expressive little guy! Don't you just love wrapping your baby up in a nice fuzzy towel after their bath? I do! It's one of those funny, sweet things only a mom would appreciate... :)

Reply
avatar
Jennisa
AUTHOR
8:34 PM delete

great shots! How cute he is! I think he looks like Devyn in the last one for sure!

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
9:31 PM delete

You've got a cutie on your hands! Please...can we just freeze time! love, Amy

Reply
avatar
11:42 PM delete

He is gorgeous!
I love his little fingers peeping out of his towel.

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
8:06 PM delete

Precious!!!

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
8:06 PM delete

Precious!!!

Reply
avatar
Overwhelmed!
AUTHOR
10:42 PM delete

Cute! Cute! Cute! I love baby pictures. :)

Thanks for sharing!

Reply
avatar
Elise
AUTHOR
7:27 AM delete

So so so cute!

Reply
avatar