What a Man!

Thursday, March 22, 2007 7 Comments A+ a-

I actually have the words to TLC's song running through my mind right now. "What a man, what a man, what a mighty, mighty good man." (Ok, now I feel like such a dork!)

Anyway, do you want to know what I find sexy? A man who, after working hard all day, comes home, sits himself at the table with our 2-year-old daughter, and plays with play-doh. Now that's a real man!!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

7 comments

Write comments
HappyMama
AUTHOR
11:33 AM delete

Amazing, isn't it!!!

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
12:55 PM delete

Agreed!!!! I love the look on Devyn's face in that picture!

Reply
avatar
O Mama Mia
AUTHOR
6:46 PM delete

Gotta love that man!! Devyn is growing up TOO fast!

Reply
avatar
Jennisa
AUTHOR
12:51 PM delete

I agree! And, another sad thing...that What-a-man song is actually from "Salt n Peppa"...I once could sing all the lyrics...

Reply
avatar
The Artist
AUTHOR
3:18 PM delete

Funny how our idea of sexy changes once we marry and have children. But I lvoe it. Great shot!

Reply
avatar
dareth
AUTHOR
10:33 PM delete

I agree!!
(I also happen to find a man in uniform very sexy;o)

Reply
avatar