Three Reasons

Monday, March 12, 2007 8 Comments A+ a-

There are three reasons that I know I'm blessed...
The latest love of my life; he has found his way into my heart and I can't stop staring at this beautiful babe.

She burst into my life and turned it upside down; I'm constantly amazed at her gentle, loving spirit.

He walked into my life over 10 years ago; there isn't a day that goes by I don't marvel at his goodness. There's just something about watching your husband love on the children you created together.

*Sigh* My heart and my soul are overflowing and happy! Thanks be to God for these undeserved blessings...

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

8 comments

Write comments
erin
AUTHOR
8:31 PM delete

Beautiful. How blessed you are!!

Reply
avatar
Elise
AUTHOR
8:40 PM delete

Yes! Amen and amen! Those good things - they surround you, like a cushion. Let it enfold you, friend!

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
8:22 AM delete

You have a wonderful family and you are so wise to recognize the blessings around you everyday! How are you feeling? No matter how overwhelmed we may feel, we sure are blessed, aren't we? Thanks for this beautiful post...love, Amy

Reply
avatar
Jennisa
AUTHOR
8:56 AM delete

I stumbled on your site, and I LOVE IT! This post touched my heart! GOD IS SOOOOOOO good!
http://mysweetlittlefamily.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
8:33 AM delete

So precious...Jon looks so absolutely complete like this! You guys were meant to be parents!!!

Hoping you are doing well...
Hugs and Kisses
Colleen

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
7:34 PM delete

So true! There is nothing better than seeing the love between your children and your husband- nothing. It is truly a gift from God. I remember when you said you weren't sure how you'd love your little Hudson as much as you love Devyn, but see? It just takes your breath away how the love grows and grows!

Reply
avatar
Mike
AUTHOR
6:01 AM delete

Great pictures. And, yes, you are blessed.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Reply
avatar
Jason
AUTHOR
6:41 PM delete

I'm happy for you Jenn

Reply
avatar