Sun and Laughter

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 5 Comments A+ a-

These were taken after church on Sunday. It was a warm afternoon and Devyn, Aunt Courtney, and I played outside. We kicked balls around, played chase, and swung Devyn in circles. It does a mother's heart good to see my child so happy and care-free!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

5 comments

Write comments
Jennisa
AUTHOR
7:06 PM delete

super cute little dress! LOVE IT!

Reply
avatar
Dana
AUTHOR
9:13 PM delete

could you take cuter pictures?! you are so blessed... :)

Reply
avatar
Elise
AUTHOR
7:16 AM delete

It does a mother's BODY and MIND good, too, when she runs around in the fresh air with her child! Looks like she had a blast, and I hope you did, too! :)

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
1:15 PM delete

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful little girl! And I love the pajama pic too!

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
3:17 PM delete

What wonderful pictures...these and the one below! It is so hard for me to believe the Devyn was a masculine looking baby--she's so pretty1!

Reply
avatar