Pajama Day

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 2 Comments A+ a-

It's a pajama-kind of day. It's almost 11:30 in the morning and we've yet to change out of our pjs. The sky is dark with clouds and a mist is coating the air. The perfect day to stay indoors, cuddle up, and watch movies!

[Side Note: Yes, I'm aware that my son looks 6 months old in this picture, instead of six weeks, and it makes me so sad!! He's growing so fast!]

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Jennisa
AUTHOR
7:07 PM delete

I LOVE the stripes...I am a tad obsessed with them!
If it makes you feel better, my girls usually stay in their pj's most of the day unless we're going out! Probably because that's what I wear too!

Reply
avatar
Wendy
AUTHOR
2:50 PM delete

So cute! I love those pajama days! Hudson does look older than he is, what a cutie.

Thanks for the sweet words on my blog today! :)

Reply
avatar