He's Alive!

Thursday, March 22, 2007 9 Comments A+ a-

Hudson is now staying awake longer and is starting to interact with us more; we even been graced with a few precious smiles. Its so fun watching a little person emerge from the sleeping newborn.
I know I'm the biased mama, but isn't he beautiful?!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

9 comments

Write comments
HappyMama
AUTHOR
11:32 AM delete

Oh, Jenn!! He is so beautiful. You are so lucky to be blessed with two beautiful children! We really need to get together soon. I want to hold your lil' man again!

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
12:55 PM delete

He really is beautiful, Jenn! And aren't those smiles the best? love, Amy

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
2:11 PM delete

He sure is Jenn, just beautiful! And I say a big Amen to your post, What a Man! Seeing Travis father our girls is such a joy, and it turns me on too:)!
Love, Sarah

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
4:16 PM delete

Hudson is so beautiful. Your husband sounds GREAT. I LOVE to see my husband play with Colton. It just melts my heart.

Reply
avatar
Elise
AUTHOR
8:25 PM delete

That "He's Alive" title scared me a little! I haven't checked in for a few days! :)
He is precious. I'm so glad he has escaped that newborn cocoon and emerged a smiling, eye-contact giving baby boy!

Reply
avatar
Jennisa
AUTHOR
12:50 PM delete

He is adorable! And, we couldn't do without our papasan chair either. It's the only thing that made my Liv feel like she was being held...I love that cutie striped blanket too!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
10:23 AM delete

He is absolutely beautiful, you're not just a biased mom! Enjoy his budding personality!

Reply
avatar
Overwhelmed!
AUTHOR
11:45 PM delete

He is a most beautiful baby! You're not just being biased. :) What a cutie pie!

Reply
avatar
dareth
AUTHOR
10:35 PM delete

Can't wait to get my hands on that little guy!! He is adorable!!
I can't wait to see Devyn and Alivia play together again now that she is a toddler. I have a feeling they will be unstoppable.

Reply
avatar