Family Visit

Sunday, March 11, 2007 2 Comments A+ a-

My cousin, Jared, and his girlfriend, Sarah, came to visit from another state during their spring break. It was a wonderful visit and we really enjoyed seeing them. During their trip, we were able to get together with some of my dad's family for dinner. A lot of the family members met Hudson for the first time; I especially enjoyed showing him off to my grandma Rose...



Again, if this isn't working, you can click here for the photos. I'll get this figured out eventually...

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Dana
AUTHOR
4:57 PM delete

Devyn's pigtails are so stinkin' cute! I think she may be country, that makes my heart happy :)

Reply
avatar
The Artist
AUTHOR
7:56 PM delete

Beautiful pics, Jenn! Glad y'all had a great time. Devyn is such a cutie! ;o)

Reply
avatar