Pregnant Belly Comparison

Friday, February 02, 2007 6 Comments A+ a-

I thought it might be fun to include a pregnant belly comparison. On the left is a photo of myself when I'm 36 weeks pregnant with Devyn; and on the right is a photo of myself 38 weeks pregnant with Hudson. Although there's a good two-week difference, I still can't get over how much bigger my belly is with Hudson!! Oh yeah, and somehow within the span of 6 days, I have managed to gain another four pounds! Good grief!!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
Amy
AUTHOR
1:26 PM delete

4 lbs in 6 days...it is totally water:) No, I'm serious...I gained three from my last weeks appt and then lost it the next day.

You carry babies so cute! Do you gain anywhere else but your belly? People mention how small my belly looks now, but then, have they seen my backside?:)

Jenn, is your due date the 10th? I thought you were about a week ahead of me... Anyway, hope you are feeling well. Hang in there! love, Amy

Reply
avatar
O Mama Mia
AUTHOR
2:15 PM delete

I still say you have a basketball up under there. That is ALLLLLL the weight it looks like you've gained, girl!!!

Reply
avatar
MamaEscandon
AUTHOR
12:11 AM delete

You look spectacular and carry that babe beautifully! Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for your and Hudson!

Reply
avatar
Mamacita Tina
AUTHOR
3:18 PM delete

Hi, first time visitor here. What a great idea to have some comparison shots. Best wishes in the events to come, very exciting for your family!

Reply
avatar
Elise
AUTHOR
8:47 PM delete

He's a little man, that's why! Actually, I don't see a whole lot of difference, but I'm sure you can tell!
Praying for you here at the end, friend! So excited!

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
11:42 AM delete

Jenn, you look amazing! And I too don't see much difference at all, you look like a healthy, hot momma!
Love, Sarah

Reply
avatar