Friday Funnies

Friday, January 26, 2007 6 Comments A+ a-

Since I seem to have a mind-block going on (and I am blaming the pregnancy for this), I just wanted to post some funny jokes that were sent to me via email. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy!!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
Amy
AUTHOR
12:41 PM delete

Total mental block here as well....when will things be normal again?!

But I love these...especially the Kermie one:) Taks care this weekend!
Love, Amy

Reply
avatar
Stacey
AUTHOR
2:51 PM delete

Ok, these were so funny - espcially the kermit one!!

Have a great weekend!

Reply
avatar
8:02 PM delete

Thanks for the smiles. They are all worth passing along!

Reply
avatar
Lorena
AUTHOR
2:37 PM delete

I actually laughed out loud...I think I woke the baby.

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
10:38 PM delete

I keep checking back here because I want Hudson to arrive! :)

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
8:03 AM delete

That last one is hysterical!

Reply
avatar