Congratulations!!

Thursday, January 11, 2007 12 Comments A+ a-

In honor of the fact that I’m due exactly one month from today (yikes!), I thought it high time that I issue another “Congratulations” post for our family and friends. We seem to have a quiet break in pregnancy announcements, but the babies are being born like hotcakes.

Unfortunately, I do not have too much information about the latest birth but I know that Jeff and Katie recently gave birth to a baby boy, Caleb, on Sunday and have added their third child to the family. Congrats!!

Secondly, our friends Cassie and Jeremy had their little boy in December, who arrived approximately 22 days early but weighed 6 pounds, 11 ozs and was 18 inches long. Elijah Steven is truly a beautiful, little boy and I just can’t get enough of him. Isn’t he adorable?! His older sister, Addison, seems to be adjusting well to sibling-hood. Congratulations!!

Mary, from Hess Hit Factory, gave birth to a beautiful little girl last month too. Stop by her blog and see photos of their beautiful girl, Zoe.

We’re eagerly awaiting the arrival of more friends’ babies in the coming months. Check out this baby roll-call.

January
Ryan and Kristin – Expecting the arrival of Aubrey Eileen, their 2nd child.

February
We are eagerly anticipating the arrival of Hudson Jonathan, our 2nd child.
Peter and Rebecca – Expecting the arrival of their first child, a boy.

April
Jill and Jeremy – Expecting the arrival of Kyla Eileen, their 1st child.

June
Amber and Tommy – Expecting the arrival of their 2nd child, a surprise.

July
Amanda and Derek – Expecting their miracle child, their 1st and also a surprise.
Drea and Cory – Expecting the arrival of their 2nd child, a surprise.


Blogosphere Babies
There is definitely something in the air, as these wonderful blogging friends are also expecting little bundles of joy. Please stop in and give them some encouragement during this exciting time in their lives. If I’ve forgotten someone, please let me know!!

Stacy, from A Measure of Grace, is currently starting the process of adopting their 3rd child.
Amy, from Amy, Oh My, is expecting her 2nd child, a surprise.
Kim, from Awaiting a Miracle, is expecting her 1st child, a daughter named Ava.
Erin, from Embracing My Cup, is expecting her 3rd boy. Our thoughts are with you!
Joy, from Living Joyously, is expecting her 4th child, a surprise.
Overwhelmed With Joy is currently in the process of adopting her 2nd child.
Mandi, from Something Beautiful, is expecting her 3rd child, a son named Ezekial.
Andi, from Tales of a Crafty Mama, is expecting her 2nd child, a surprise.

"God, I come to you to ask that you lay your hands on each and every one of these families. I pray that you will continue to give these mommies strength during the pregnancy; that they will feel the comfort, love, and peace you offer throughout this journey. I pray that you will whisper into their husband's ears any ideas of encouragement or strength they can offer to their wives. I pray that each of these children will be delivered safely and in good health. For the friends that are waiting for adoption, I pray that you will reveal to them your perfect timing and the perfect babies to join their family. I pray for their patience as they seek your heart and your will for their families. You are an amazing God, thank you for bringing these women into my life! In Your Name I pray, Amen."

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

12 comments

Write comments
andimae
AUTHOR
11:51 AM delete

Jenn, thanks for mentioning me in your list!! And thank you so much for the sweet prayer- I definitely needed that. I am praying the same for you!!

P.S. Its been fun reading Devyn's birth story! Except you always leave us hanging! :)

Reply
avatar
Amanda
AUTHOR
1:03 PM delete

Thank you so much for mentioning Ezekiel. He will be here on January 22nd if not before!

Reply
avatar
Mike
AUTHOR
2:48 PM delete

One month from now, huh? Hope you have a great time counting the days.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Reply
avatar
aggiejenn
AUTHOR
6:11 PM delete

it's getting closer!!

Reply
avatar
Wendy
AUTHOR
6:15 PM delete

How exciting, only 1 more month!

Reply
avatar
Elise
AUTHOR
9:00 PM delete

You are such a sweet, excited friend! I wish I was pregnant so I could be on your list! :)

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
7:03 AM delete

Congraulations and wishes for safe deliveries.

Reply
avatar
proud parents
AUTHOR
8:16 AM delete

Wow...Hudson is going to have so many little friends to play with. Thank you so much for your prayer. That was so sweet. We will keep you in our prayers also. I can't believe we only have a month! I am looking forward to pictures of Hudson. Oh...you need to finish your birth story. The anticipation is killing me. :)

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
1:46 PM delete

ohhh... how great! Thank you for your prayer. You and your family are in mine as well. love, Amy

Reply
avatar
Proverbs31
AUTHOR
10:11 PM delete

One month, huh? Not that long... and yet... Soooo far away. Right? :)

By the way, congrats!

Reply
avatar
Stacey
AUTHOR
10:49 PM delete

Oh my friend. I have to print off this list so I can be praying for all my friends!!!

Thank you for including our future baby (biological or adopted) on your list. I just know all these prayers are going to work!

Come check out my blog for the cutest story which is a testimony as to how I know that Jesus will answer this prayer.

Reply
avatar
Joy
AUTHOR
1:03 PM delete

I've had so much fun lately noticing all the new babies around. They are so tiny! Never ceases to amaze me. Thanks for including me on your list!

Reply
avatar